Big John’s Market
In 1994 Kim & John Lloyd came up from Southern California looking for the small town quality of life and a potential business opportunity and settled in Healdsburg, Sonoma County. They took over the former Deluxe Foods located at the intersection of Healdsburg Avenue and Dry Creek Road.
When asked about the name, John Lloyd quickly points out that “BIG JOHN” isn’t a personal nickname. The “BIG” is an acronym for Better Independent Grocers.
Big John’s Market serves the Healdsburg, Geyserville, Alexander Valley, and Dry Creek Valley areas as well as Cloverdale to the North and Windsor to the South.
In 2006 the building and fixtures were completely renovated bringing a fresh new look and adding a food service court and outdoor seating.
1345 Healdsburg Avenue
Healdsburg, CA, 95448